Welcome to the Puffy Professor

Welcome to an accountability blog. My goal is to find a balance between parenting, working, volunteering and living a healthier life. This blog describes typical struggles but from my own unusual life path.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Technology

I think my smart scale is working to mess with my mind. I hopped on this morning and it said I was down again but it didn't transfer that wonderful news to my Fitbit account. It did that last week too and when I weighed in the next day I had gone up (or the loss was smaller). So now I'm afraid to hop back on later in the day, having eaten a couple of meals. Why does good news get lost and bad news moves at lightening speed. How wrong is it that I am crushed over movements in the wrong direction of a single pound? 

No comments:

Post a Comment