Welcome to the Puffy Professor

Welcome to an accountability blog. My goal is to find a balance between parenting, working, volunteering and living a healthier life. This blog describes typical struggles but from my own unusual life path.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ups and downs

So the internet connection was not right so after fixing that and re weighing my lovely little graphs show an increase of .4 pounds from yesterday to today. Last weeks' wiggles and jiggles showed up too with variation of 1.2 pounds over 3 days. How weird that that little graph is disheartening when the month graph shows I'm down 5 pounds overall. Sigh. Why does the negative command so much more attention than the positive?
I have a new weight loss strategy. Each week I'm going to give away one piece of clothing (fat clothes). I imagine most people have a range of sizes in their closet. I get lots of hand me downs from my mom of clothes that are too big for her (and she loves to give away that which bores her so she doesn't feel as guilty about buying herself new things).  If I had less loose clothes to hide behind, I may be more motivated to stay at a lower weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment